Mobile: +86 181 2678 7728
Tel: +86 769 8163 1488
Fax: +86 769 8163 1611
Add: 2nd Industrial Park, HuanBaoNan Road, ShaTian, DongGuan, GuangDong, P.R.C.
1 Our Factory
The factory is located in the morden industry city DongGuan, 25 minites both to HuMen passenger and container teminal , 40 minites to ShenZhen BaoAn International Airport.
The factory covers an area of 6000 square meters and has a full range of polyurethane modern processing and production equipments and facilities. Especially, the core equipments and facilities are original according to the unique products of our company.
2 Product parameters of the PU belts used by wheel blast tumble
PU Belts used by Wheel Blast Tumble
3 Advantages of the PU belts used by wheel blast tumble
1) Patented product: HongYi Science & Technology is the first manufacturer of PU belts used by wheel blast tumble with well-equipped producing and testing facilities and strong technical force. Our product is unique without counterfeiting and copying.
2) High precision mould: PU seamless belt adopts high-temperature injection molding technology, which assure the product produced precisely with consistent excellent quality.
3) Longer lifespan: the lifespan is at least 5 times longer than that of traditional rubber products. The unpredictability of the product lifespan is no longer a problem in this field.
4 The scope of products
Suitable for all kinds of black metal and non-ferrous metal including casting, forging parts, stamping parts, gears, etc., especially applicable for the cleaning and strengthening of the fragile parts.
5 Optimised wheel blast tumble effect
During shot blasting, the workpieces, regardless of size and shape, are evenly and continuously tumbled. This is necessary for the effective and uniform treatment of all surfaces.
1) During tumbling, the workpieces continually undergo shot removal, enabling workpiece interiors and cavities to be perfectly cleaned.
2) For the complete removal of all shot, the final tumbling time that follows the shot blast sequence can be regulated to suit the type of workpieces being blast cleaned.
3) The tightly sealed, leak-proof blast chamber minimises shot consumption.