1 Product Application
Belt shot blasting machine is widely used in small-sized castings, forgings, stampings, gear, spring and other parts of deoxidization, rust removal, remove scale and surface strengthening, especially suitable for cleaning and strengthening of not afraid of collision parts. Our products are essential accessories to be used as conveyor belt on belt shot blasting machine.
2 Product Specifications of PU belt for shot blasting machine
3 Optimised shot blast effect
During shot blasting, the workpieces, regardless of size and shape, are evenly and continuously tumbled. This is necessary for the effective and uniform treatment of all surfaces.
1) During tumbling, the workpieces continually undergo shot removal, enabling workpiece interiors and cavities to be perfectly cleaned
2) For the complete removal of all shot, the final tumbling time that follows the shot blast sequence can be regulated to suit the type of workpieces being blast cleaned
3) The tightly sealed, leak-proof blast chamber minimises shot consumption
4 Advantages of the PU belt for shot blasting machine
1) Innovative production process: The traditional rubber shot blasting machine belt adopts the planar thermal pressure process with seam, which is easy to fracture and delaminate. However our PU belt adopts high-temperature injection molding to ensure no seamless and no layers. Meanwhile, the PU abrasion-resistant part is much thicker than that of rubber product, all prisms are injected in the mold with the belt together, very strong and immovable. Thus the belt is more powerful on abrasion-resistance , and not easy to deflect and slip during running.
2) Unique formula: After long-term and repeated testing, our PU conveyor belt finally comes out by using the patented unique formula that can make sure the product features can adapt to different temperature working environments, high workload strength and can resistant to cut by sharp workpiece and shocked by heavy workpiece.