Mobile: +86 181 2678 7728
Tel: +86 769 8163 1488
Fax: +86 769 8163 1611
Add: 2nd Industrial Park, HuanBaoNan Road, ShaTian, DongGuan, GuangDong, P.R.C.
1. Check all fastening bolts on the shot blasting equipment and tighten them immediately after loosening.
2. Check the position of direction sleeve pointer.
3. Check the screw shell and screen for debris and remove it in time.
4. Check the tightness of all shot blasting machines, reducers, fans, screws and flanges.
5. It is necessary to check whether the electronic control valve is closed after work every day.
6. Check whether the limit switch and proximity switch of the shot blasting machine are normal.
7. Check the working status of each signal indicator of the control desk.
8. Check if the motor current is within the rated range.
9. Clean the dust on electrical control box timely.
10. Check the drum seal, rubber cover of working door and top seal wear, no breakdown loss.
11. Remove debris from the backplane grid to ensure the projectile is recovered.
12. Check whether the total amount of particles in the granary is enough and replenish in time.
13. Inspect and replace worn parts promptly.
14. Check whether the protective plate of the shot blasting machine is seriously worn and dislocated.
15. Check the tension of the v-belt of the shot blasting machine, press about 10mm inward, or adjust.
16. Check for qualified projectiles in powder and bulk pipes for recovery.
17. Check the casing joint to avoid air leakage and dust.
18. Check the dust on the filter core and timely use the impulse recoil mechanism.
19. Check belt tension of bucket hoist and make adjustment; Check hopper bolts and tighten.
20. Check the contact status of each ac contactor and knife switch to remove soot.
21. Check fan, pipe wear and fixtures.
22. Change oil for air compressor of blasting machine every month.
23. Check whether the bearing and electric cabinet are intact and add grease.
24. Check the wear - resistant plate of the shot blasting machine.