1. Before the test run, it is necessary to familiarize with the relevant regulations of instruction manual and make a comprehensive understanding of the equipment.
2. Before starting the machine, make regular check on fasteners for any loose condition and in each lube point for proper lube condition.
3. The machine is required to be assembled correctly, and the single motion test shall be carried out for each part and motor before starting up.Each motor should be correct, the belt should be elastic and moderate, no deviation.
4. Check whether the no-load current, bearing temperature rise, reducer and shot blasting quantity of each motor are running properly, problems should be identified in time.
5. After the single moving equipment has no problem, the dust catcher and hoist can be started in turn, then the shot blasting machine will be operated with an empty operation for an hour.