Mobile: +86 181 2678 7728
Tel: +86 769 8163 1488
Fax: +86 769 8163 1611
Add: 2nd Industrial Park, HuanBaoNan Road, ShaTian, DongGuan, GuangDong, P.R.C.
Crawler shot blasting machine has a certain sequence of operation procedures in daily use, every step must be followed strictly to ensure the safety and normal operation of the equipment. The main operating procedures are as follows:
1. All operators of the machine must have a comprehensive understanding of the principle, performance, operation method, lubrication and other aspects of the instructions before operation.
2. Add the projectile (200 ㎏) inside the machine consecutively, then add the artifacts, close the door and ready to boot.
3. Start the dust blower.
4. First: Adjust shot blasting cleaning time; second :start the hoisting machine, drum and shot thrower; third: rise and fall the feeding hopper; then start cleaning. After the specified cleaning time is reached, the feeding gate, the hoist, the drum are turning, and the dust blower stops successively. Choose pulse type dust precipitator, press the reverse blow switch, close immediately.
5. After the pelletizer stops completely, press the roller reversal button, the material can be removed automatically.
6. In case of emergency, you can press the emergency stop button and stop work immediately.
7. After all work is finished, the dust collector should be closed in time.
8. In the ventilated dust removal system, two butterfly valves can be adjusted according to the situation to obtain a good separation effect.
9. The dust precipitator should be cleaned regularly to avoid blocking the ash discharge pipe and affecting the dust removal effect.
10. The clutter in the machine should be cleaned regularly.
11. The projectiles around the equipment should be cleaned frequently to prevent slipping and hurting people.
12. Always check the caterpillar belt and hoist belt for any deviation, so as not to damage the belt.
13. It is forbidden to open the front door before the shot thrower stops completely to prevent accidents.