Mobile: +86 181 2678 7728
Tel: +86 769 8163 1488
Fax: +86 769 8163 1611
Add: 2nd Industrial Park, HuanBaoNan Road, ShaTian, DongGuan, GuangDong, P.R.C.
Molten mold casting cleaning includes removing the mold shell of casting group, removing the casting head and process rib, grinding off the sprue, removing the adhesion, oxide skin and surface burr of the casting surface and inner cavity.
The methods of casting shell removal include mechanical dehulling, electro-hydraulic sand cleaning, high pressure water sand cleaning. Mechanical dehulling is now widely used in China, and high pressure water sand cleaning is widely used in foreign countries. Considering environmental protection and casting quality, high pressure water cleaning sand is worthy of promotion.
Cut the Casting Head
Cutting method including these following:
(1) Gas cutting: suitable for carbon steel, low alloy steel parts; Flexible use, easy to cut complex structure of the pouring system and thick large sections, high cutting efficiency. However, the cutting surface is not smooth, the remaining roots of the casting head are longer, and the hardness of the incision is higher.
(2) Grinding wheel: suitable for small and medium casting of alloy steel, carbon steel, high temperature alloy, titanium alloy and copper alloy; The incision is smooth and the cutting efficiency is high. But the noise is loud, dust removal and protection equipment shall be provided.
(3) Saw cutting: suitable for aluminum and copper alloy casting;The cutting is smooth, when cutting the metal with low hardness, it has high efficiency and good working conditions.
(4) Pressure and impact cutting: suitable for small melting die casting with easy cutting and shrinking swan-neck .
(5) Anode cutting: suitable for steel casting; High production efficiency.
(6) High pressure water cutting: suitable for high temperature alloy and titanium alloy parts, with water pressure up to 400MPa, computer control, laser position determination, high cutting precision and fast speed.
Casting surface cleaning
The methods of surface cleaning include shot blasting, sand blasting and chemical cleaning. Among them, shot blasting has the high efficiency, but it will reduce the surface roughness and precision of casting. Table 1 shows a series of projectile cleaning machines applicable to molten mold casting, in which castings cleaned by the rotary table and hook cleaning machine have no collision and the precision loss is smaller. Sand blasting cleaning including dry and wet, it will not reduce the casting surface quality, wet sand blasting will also achieve the effect of casting surface gloss. Chemical cleaning is to use alkali or acid on the type of shell reaction to break the bonding between the sand particles, to achieve the effect of sand cleaning. The main chemical cleaning methods are alkali boiling, alkali blasting and electrochemical cleaning.
Table 1 series of projectile cleaning machines
Series and name
Q31 Series roller shot blasting machine
The diameter of the drum is 1000mm, and the maximum loading capacity is 300kg
Q32 Series crawler shot blasting machine
The diameter of crawler is 600mm, maximum loading capacity 200kg
Q35 Series turntable shot blasting machine
The diameter of the turntable is 1200mm, and the maximum loading capacity is 400kg
Q37 Series hook type shot blasting machine
The maximum size of pendant is 600mm*1100mm, and the maximum load of single hook is 600kg
Q38 Series hanging hook chain shot blasting machine
The maximum size of pendant is 700*1250mm, and the maximum load of single hook is 250kg