Advantages of aluminum alloy template:
1. Short construction period: The aluminum alloy building formwork system is the quick removal system, a set of templates can create one layer in 4-5 days, which greatly reduce the management cost of the contractor.
2. Can be used repeatedly, average use cost is low: Aluminum alloy building aluminum formwork system use aluminum alloy profiles formed by integral extrusion as raw material (6063-T6or 6061-T6), a set of formwork specifications can be used over 300 times, the average use cost is low, reduce average cost of use.
3. Convenient construction and high efficiency: The aluminum alloy building formwork system is simple and convenient to assemble, with an average weight of 27KG/㎡, which can assembled by hand without mechanical equipment (Workers usually only need a wrench or a small hammer for construction, convenient and quick). Skilled installation workers can install 20-30 square meters per person per day.
4. Good stability, high bearing capacity: All parts of the aluminum alloy building formwork system are assembled by aluminum alloy plate, after the completion of the system assembly, a whole framework is formed and the stability is very good. The capacity can reach 60KN per square meter.
5. Wide range of applications: The aluminum alloy building template is suitable for wall, horizontal floor, pillar, beam, stair, window sill, floating plate and so on.
6. Concrete surface effect after mold removal: After the removal of aluminum alloy building template, the surface quality of concrete is smooth and clean. It can basically meet the requirements of finishes and clean concrete. There’s no need to carry out the batching, which can save the cost.
7. No construction waste: All parts of aluminum alloy building formwork system can be reused, after mold removal, there is no garbage on site, and the construction environment is safe, clean and tidy.
8. Standard and universal: The aluminum alloy building template specification is various, different specifications can be used according to the project board assembly. The cost can be reduced by replacing only 20 to 30 percent of the non-standard panels in a new building with a used template.
9. High recovery value: When the aluminum alloy building template is scrapped, when the waste disposal residual value is high, the cost-sharing advantage is obvious (The recycling price per square meter is about 400 yuan).
10. Low carbon emissions: All materials of the aluminum alloy building template system are renewable materials, in line with the national regulations on energy saving, environmental protection, low carbon and emission reduction of construction projects. Many developed countries have banned the use of wood templates in construction projects, requiring the use of renewable materials
11. Convenient support system: There are relatively few supporting rods in the aluminum formwork, adopting Independent support spacing of 1200mm, large operating space, personnel access, smooth material handling, easy to manage on site.