1 Product parameters
PU Bands Used by Wheel Blast Machine
2 Product Features
1) Longer life span, 5 times more.
3) Higher stretch resistance
4) No change in aperture after long time using.
5) Wider working temperature range : The PU bands used by wheel blast machine can be regularly operated at the temperature of -20℃~100℃.
1) Innovative production process: The traditional rubber bands used by wheel blast machine adopts the planar thermal pressure process with seam, which is easy to fracture and delaminate. However our PU band adopts high-temperature injection molding to ensure no seamless and no layers. Meanwhile, the PU abrasion-resistant part is much thicker than that of rubber product, all prisms are injected in the mold with the belt together, very strong and immovable. Thus the band is more powerful on abrasion-resistance , and not easy to deflect and slip during running.
2) Unique formula: After long-term and repeated testing, our PU conveyor band finally comes out by using the patented unique formula that can make sure the product features can adapt to different temperature working environments, high workload strength and can resistant to cut by sharp workpiece and shocked by heavy workpiece.
3) Wide scope of application: The applied range of our PU band includes not only all rubber belt but also part of metal track. Its performance exceeds the metal caterpillar, which greatly reduce the damage rate of workpiece.
4) Lower using cost: In use process, polyurethane band reduced the times to change new bands and the times to adjust track position in machine, sharply reduced the loss of working hours and production capacity, improves the production efficiency and employees’ satisfaction.
4 The scope of products
Suitable for all kinds of black metal and non-ferrous metal including casting, forging parts, stamping parts, gears, etc., especially applicable for the cleaning and strengthening of the fragile parts.
6 Frequently Asked Questions
1) Compare to rubber, why polyurethane is more suitable to be the band of wheel blast machine?
Comparing to rubber, polyurethane is a kind of new material which has excellent performances much better than rubber, especially in its abrasion resistance that can be reached about 10 times of natural rubber in practical application. Also polyurethane has such properties such as high hardness, good strength, high elasticity, tear resistance, ageing resistance, corrosion resistance, ozone resistance, radiation resistant and etc. All of these are exactly what a high-quality wheel blast machine band needed to have. Therefore, PU is more suitable to be the wheel blast machine band.
2) What are the benefits of using our PU band?
The most characteristic of polyurethane band is its long lifespan. Generally the advantages of using the PU band are the cost reduction and the improvement of company benefit, mainly reflected in:
a) The times to change new bands and the times to adjust track position in machine are much less, sharply reduced the loss of working hours and production capacity.
b) PU band can withstand heavier individual workpiece and total load, increasing work efficiency and productivity.
c) The outstanding polyurethane tear resistance makes the belt more durable, which is convenient for production management and can avoid a series of losses caused by fractured belt.
d) The friction coefficient of polyurethane band is higher, which can prevent products from skidding. The polishing is more uniform and the processing quality is better.
e) The product has its own oriented-prism and inner position prism to prevent slipping and deflecting while working, which reduce the maintenance cost.
f) The temperature range of polyurethane band is wider: The product can be regularly operated at the temperature of -20℃~100℃. There is no need to worry about the aging condition between difference temperature in transit, warehouse and workshop.
g) The polyurethane band has no pungent smell both in store or using, which does not affect the environment and healthy of employees.
3) Since the product is so durable, how does the company develop?
The more durable the product is, the more valuable the product is, the more the company develops.