1 Our History
1994: DongGuan YiChang Chemical Material Trading Office registered;
2004: DongGuan HongYi Polyurethane Material Trading Office registered;
2008: DongGuan HongYi Shoes Material factory registered;
2017: GuangDong HongYi Polyurethane Science & Technology Co., Ltd registered.
2 Product parameters
PU Bands For Shot-Blast Equipment
3 Product Features
1) Higher abrasion resistance
2) With own oriented-prism replacing alloy bar, much safer and more reliable.
(1) Patented product: HongYi Science & Technology is the first manufacturer of PU bands for shot-blast equipment with well-equipped producing and testing facilities and strong technical force. Our product is unique without counterfeiting and copying.
(2) The superiority of material: Such features of polyurethane as high hardness, good strength, high elasticity, high abrasion resistance, tear resistance, ageing resistance, corrosion resistance, ozone resistance, radiation resistant and good conductivity, make the product is far more superior than rubber material for shot-blast equipment band.
(3) High precision mould: PU seamless band adopts high-temperature injection molding technology, which assure the product produced precisely with consistent excellent quality.
5 The scope of products
Suitable for all kinds of black metal and non-ferrous metal including casting, forging parts, stamping parts, gears, etc., especially applicable for the cleaning and strengthening of the fragile parts.
7 Frequently Asked Questions
1) Q: Are you a direct manufacturer and exporter from China?
A: Yes, we are. We have our own factory and international sales department. We produce our own products all by ourselves.
2) Q: Why there are no PU bands for shot-blast equipment in the market for a long time?
A: As a new material, the application level of polyurethane has been developed to a great extent and being widely used in all walks of life. But some applications haven’t matured. The leading industrial power in Europe started developing polyurethane band 60 years age, but have not succeeded. HongYi has been engaged in research and development for nearly a decade, after repeated trials and trials, it was launched into market at the end of 2016. Therefore, there is no PU bands for shot-blast equipment in the market for a long time.
3) Q: What is the difference between a PU band and a rubber band on the installation?
A: No difference.